Hello! Welcome to my little corner on the internet. A little bit about me. I've been infatuated with technology and computers since I was 12, and I spend my time these days at Square. If I'm reading fiction, it's going to be some flavor of science-fiction. I try and take Book Notes when reading. I have two little kids, Fisher and Theo. I'm married to the wonderful KJ. We run a Burning Man camp called Slushious. I’m a cancer survivor. Here are some articles that I love.
- It takes time
- Good process, bad process
- When to MVP?
- Firetrucks and product ownership
- Commodity and Utility in the AppStore
- Redwoods and Re-orgs
- Why I pay for articles
- Servant Leadership, Invert the hierarchy
- 1:1 questions for work
- "I Wonder"
- Motivation for individuals
- Training Sets are TDD in the world of AI
- 5 years: My story with cancer
- Amazon, wrist-bands and AI
- TedX SF
- Foray Into Amps